music

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday Snippets

Today started with a primary activity at the church where I got to play the piano while the kids learned, "I Hope They Call Me on a Mission". I ran to the store after to get some birthday cake decorations for Rachel's cake and some juice for her ballet class. She's teaching 6-7 young girls ballet and jazz at our house. We have the front room turned into a dance studio.
upon returning home, I finished sewing our back porch swing that Buddy the dog tore apart. I then dead-headed some flowers and watered. My native California flower box is doing real well. All are alive and producing blooms so far. I can't believe how hardy geraniums can be. All of them are coming back after being mostly dead.
I had lunch and have been checking e-mails and such. We are going to go finish buying Rachel's birthday. She's getting more than she expects. We're hoping to find her a bike and we are getting her an i-pod dock/Radio Alarm Clock for her room. She's also getting some Vans shoes and some I-Pod accessories from Jordan.
I am feeling overwhelmed by the craziness of the next two weeks or so. The kids have choir rehearsal almost every night this week along with banquets and wedding showers and a wedding...
I'll hopefully find some moments to blog and read this week.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't we just go to Rachel's baptism yesterday?? I can't believe she's 14 already! Good for you repairing your porch swing. I'm sitting around today feeling sorry for myself. I just want to go to bed. I think my favorite Aunt (not!) is visiting soon, thus the melancholy. Have a great weekend! I'm so glad you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete